Evolving trends shed light on B2C marketing strategy
SG360° teamed up with Walker-Sands and a third-party survey firm to look at direct mail’s role in the modern marketing landscape, how it has affected consumer-brand relations, and what the future holds.
In Q2, 2021, we surveyed:
- 400 B2C marketing leaders, learning what channels are working for them, how they use them, and what their immediate and near-term plans contain.
- 1,000 consumers, asking questions around the effectiveness of the marketing communications directed at them.
The resulting insights, in the context of the pandemic’s trajectory, include the following trends:
- Consumer’s growing negative relationship to digital marketing and how direct mail combats it
- Which emerging digital channels are launching a new age for direct mail
- The importance of making direct mail more relevant for consumers
- Why younger generations are a huge asset to your direct mail programs
Now available! Download this crucial B2C marketing data analysis.